For the past few years we (and by we I mean me) have dutifully posted pics and blogged our exploits at mac.com, but this summer apple discontinued its web hosting, thus leaving us bloogless.
If you followed the old blog you will recall that the last post actually went up sometime around March but covered events only until about mid-October 2011. Always behind am I. The total gap from March to now was me desperately trying to back up the old blog in book form as, of course, I had previously failed to do so and it was the only place I had recorded various life events, heights, weights, funny things the wee people say etc.
So here is the plan (don't laugh, imagine how much worse it would be if there was no plan at all): We start with now. In between the "current" posts we will retro-post from October 2011 to now. Someday, we will be caught up. (okay you can laugh a little, but not too hard)
If you are new to our blog - welcome. We love your comments. We also love your blogs. Also, don't worry this is by far the most text in a row you will ever be subjected to. There are lots of photos, because it turns out we think our kids are freaking adorable.
Speaking of... here are the wee people last week in their jammies showing off their lego creation. Uploading this picture just took forever ( I mean several seconds) yikes.
Much love,
Erin
Wow, Kai is huge! And he looks so grown up. I hadn't looked at your old blog in a while and just the other day tried to get to it and found it was no longer so I'm glad you are updating here now... Maybe I will get back to mine soon ;)
ReplyDelete