Ania and Grace weren't cooperating for a picture, so Ania took one of me and Helen instead. (we are a little blurry)
Here's Kai and some of his crew:
And an action shot, because I really do try.
Without missing a beat, we started the season with Aurora Arsenal. River and I did a LOT of walking/jogging. The kids fields are really far apart (like you actually can't see one from the other) and they play at the same time. This is somewhere in between while both games were in full swing:
Contrary to this one picture I managed to take, Ania got right in there and even scored a goal (while I was taking River potty, of course.). Felicity from Dance is on her team and her first game was against Sophie's team so there was much happiness about friends.
I was nervous about Kai playing U10 instead of U8, but his team won their first game 6-2 and Kai scored two of those goals (I actually saw one) and didn't get scored on as goalie, so I guess he'll be okay playing with the bigger kids 😉.







No comments:
Post a Comment